Blue Line gives possibility for the world’s children to communicate in their way which stands over the language, the culture and the racial prejudices. Our target is to bring closer the world’s children for a better understanding and a greater tolerance. Because of this the Blue Line announces a Children Drawing Competition.
Period of the Competiton:
June 1, 2012 – November 30, 2012 with new competition theme in every months. We wait the competition works to the last day of every months.
Period of the first part is:
June 1, 2012 – June 30, 2012
Theme of June: “The World as I see it”
– 6 to 14 years old children can participate from around the world
– The competition work can be made with pencil, crayon or watercolor as well. We don’t accept works which made by computer graphic.
– To apply with the scanned works only throught e-mail to this link: http://www.bluelyn.com/submit/ ( .jpg format, max 1 MB size)
– Need to attach to the competition work : the name, the age, the country and need to add a short (minimum 3, maximum 10 sentences description)
– We only one competition work accept from every competitor in every month.
The Blue Line publishes all competition works in its online magazine and its wordpress as well.
In every month the two most popular competition works ( from age of 6 to 10 and from age of 11 to 14) share in book rewards. In addition the Blue Line gives possibility to personal introducing and to show more drawings on the online magazine for the two winners. Announcement of the results on the first day of every months.
At the end of the competiton the most popular competition work will get a Digitizer tablet. Announcement of the results of the winner: 1st January, 2013.
The prizes will be sent by mail to the winners by the Blue Line.